British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program is basically a way to derive high-demand worker force in the foreign land. This is often viewed as a way to cater to the needs of experienced entrepreneurs and allow them a chance for a permanent settlement in British Columbia. It also has a distinct effect on the economic growth guided by the skilled laborers. Hence, it has an incredible contribution in meeting the market needs with the virtue of qualified workers.
How to get enrolled in the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program?
In order to be a part of this, one needs to have the following handy-
- Completion application for Provincial Program application applied to a province.
- A valid certificate addressed to provincial nomination.
- An application to immigration council to cancel a permanent residential certificate.
In this quest, the applicant also needs to fulfill the varied minimum eligibility criteria as follows-
- A minimum of two years of work involvement sidelining the skilled occupation that has in offer for them.
Along with that, one also needs to take proper care of the credentials as well as the qualifying requirements that will be ideal for the applied position. One must also possess an offer letter containing the details like full-time employment that too from an employer that is eligible in British Columbia.
- In other scenarios, one may also apply for the same while working as 0, A or B at NOC level.
However, one thing to be kept in mind regarding this is that the applicants for NOC level B must have refined knowledge in English or French languages. Their proficiency for the same determined with the help of conducting a language test.
- While working for NOC level 0 or A, it does not require one to have expertise in any specific language.
- Only in the case of BC PNP, one needs to have great proficiency in a concerned language that determined by the test results conducted for the same.
Another major concern in this regard is while demonstrating the capability to maintain wage standards. Hence, one will be quite efficient in bearing the living expenses by paying for basic needs such as accommodation. For that, one will simply have to show their annual wage certificate, residential proof and the total number of dependents upon the income. Hence, these all the required fields that have a major impact on the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program.